Please add a comment at the end of this page when you have registered for the Agile Coach Camp so that other attendees can see who they will meet at the camp.
Wave making – gently creating radical change
- @alex235 thanks for the hint Alexander, will asap check... 10 years ago
- @OlafLewitz phew? we'll check asap - sorry for the inconvenience! 10 years ago
- thx a lot everybody for registering for #accde13 we'll create a twitter-list with all participants soon. ...we still have a few places left! 10 years ago
- RT @ArminSchubert: Hello you guys from #ACCN13, can you manage to visit #ACCDE13? I would love to meet you there! accde13.wordpress.com 10 years ago
- @deborahh LOL =;-) 10 years ago
Comments on: "Participants" (7)
Woohoo – Just successfully registered for Agile Coach Camp 2013!
It’s done! I have registered myself for the upcoming event and am looking forward to meet a lot of friends there 🙂
What’s your experience coaching teams toward being Agile?:
Since round about 4 years I’m convinced of agile methods, especially Scrum. I brought both our software development teams and the internal teams (it, back office) to using Scrum and Kanban.
And in the last one and a half year we established an Agile Organisation process (transition?) run in a kind of scrum framework.
What do you plan to learn / explore at this conference?:
There are a lot of things, that bother me and I want to get new input and impulses from. One is the area of conflict between agile teams and waterfall-driven big concerns. Another one is limits of self organization – When do teams needs decisions from outside to remain flexible / agile.
How do you plan to contribute?:
I want to talk about our scrum driven agile organization and discuss the problem of self-recruited teams with changing team members.
I registered and intend to come:-)
Möööp… I’m excited to see you all there 🙂
I’m glad to join my first Agile Coach Camp. I hope to get many new ideas from you and give some ideas back. See you there. Best regards, Matti